Call me a fussy traveller, but the test of a good hotel room is the standard of your bathroom.
Most are small, cramped, dimly lit and anything but relaxing for a shower or a soak in the tub. So, whenever I check into a hotel, the first thing I want to see is my bathroom.
Here are my Top 10 ensuite 'must-haves' for a happy stay:
01. Good fluffy towels that soak up the water instead of spreading it.
02. A separate shower with a rainforest shower-head that drenches me, rather than splashing.
03. A TV speaker in the ceiling so I can listen to the news while shaving.
04. Soft, thick, good quality loo roll, instead of cheap tracing paper!
05. Dimmable lights to soften that harsh view in the mirror first-thing!
06. Good quailty bathroom products that I actually want to take home with me.
07. Soft water, free-flowing from the taps.
08. A tall order, but how about a TV you can actually see from the bathroom?
09. Or maybe access to radio in the bath?
10. Plenty of hooks to put my towels on, wherever I am in the bathroom, without having to drop them on the floor.
Is there anything you'd like to add to the list??
Up To $1500 Quick Loan Online. No Hassle. Fast Instant Approval. Withdraw Your Cash. Get Cash Fast Today!
Rating of emergency cash loan
Get Online Application at online payday loans.