- Find all the keyboard shortcuts you can use by typing ? when you’re in your Gmail inbox.
- Add color and organization to your inbox with different colored stars or exclamation points and labels.
- Use "in: anywhere" to search all folders, inboxes, Spam, and Trash when you’re looking for a message.
- Keep unauthorized users out of your account by using 2-step verification, which adds an extra layer of security when you’re signing in.
- Use sub-labels to organize your labels into groups that you can collapse and expand.
- Add a theme to customize your inbox or be festive for the seasons. Choose a stock option or upload your own photo by just clicking Themes under the gear icon.
- Set vacation responses when you’re out of town so people who email you don’t wonder why you haven’t responded to a message.
- Lists and notifications clogging your inbox? Sort them as they arrive with "Filter messages like this."
- Manage multiple email accounts? Use Gmail to send mail "from" your other email addresses while only being signed into one.
- Customize how you view actions like Archive and Mark Spam by picking icons or text.
Up To $1500 Quick Loan Online. No Hassle. Fast Instant Approval. Withdraw Your Cash. Get Cash Fast Today!
Rating of emergency cash loan
Get Online Application at online payday loans.